|[ ref#   118 ] |
City Centre, Cape Town : Glaston House Terrace Modern Executive Apartment
Asking Price R 4 090 000
The expansive brand-new Glaston House Terrace Apartment on suave & trendy Cape Town City Centre's fringe (1.5km from the V&A Waterfront) is 4 storeys high, north-facing, in revamped historic heritage building looking out to Chris Barnard Memorial Hospital on historic bohemian Church Street with antique shops, flea market, coffee shops & art galleries, with exclusive comfortable restaurant in-house.
It is a stone's throw from the CBD's office towers, internet cafes, the famous bustling Greenmarket Square with its flea market and museum, the world-famous Mandela-Rhodes Place development and winery, the historic Government Lane & Company Gardens botanical gardens with huge museum, Houses of Parliament, The Castle of Good Hope, The Bo-Kaap & Malay Quarter, trendy De Waterkant, lively Long Street with its vibey shops & throbbing night life, relaxing St Georges Mall, Adderley Street, Van Riebeeck Square, & Cape Town International Convention Centre.
- The in-house facilities include a reception, state-of-the-art 24-hr security & 24-hr concierge, CCTV, video intercom for viewing visitors, broad-band internet access, lifts & laundrette.
- The Apartment is brand-new, 4-Star quality, modern, very pleasant, quiet, spacious, and consists of 3 bedrooms, lounge/dining room with double sleeper couch, fully equipped self-catering open-plan granite kitchen, 3 en-suite bathrooms with walk-in shower or bathtub & overhead shower, and two reserved under-cover parking bays.
- Address : Apartment 206, Glaston House Terrace, 63 Church Street, (on corner with Loop Street & Bree Street crossroads), Cape Town.
- Floor Area : Apartment 112m2 + balcony 0m2
- Sectional Scheme No : SS 689/2006
- Section No : 206, + 2 parking bays Ref. B22
- Municipal Rates : R 1696 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2018
- Levies : R 4160 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2018
- Maintenance Reserve Levy : R 1079 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2018
- Municipal Valuation : R 2440000 as at 1 May 2018 for apartment & parking bays
- Google Earth Co-ordinates : 33o55?20.43o South & 18o25?03.38o East.