|[ ref#   121 ] |
De Waterkant, Cape Town : Dockside 2-Bedroom Magnificent View Waterfront Apartment
Asking Price R 4 190 000
The glamorous brand-new Dockside Apartment in bohemian New De Waterkant precinct on suave & trendy Cape Town City Centre?s fringe (0.5km from the V&A Waterfront) is 7 storeys high, in brand-new boutique design building, north and east-facing corner unit, with north front-facing magnificent panoramic Table Bay Harbour & sea views, and east views of Table Mountain & city skyline from the other side, in a prime upmarket area, next to Fireman?s Arms Pub historic heritage building and surrounded by other brand-new upmarket residential developments.
- The in-house facilities include a reception, state-of-the-art 24-hr security & 24-hr concierge, CCTV, video intercom for viewing visitors, gym, luxurious heated indoor swimming pool, lifts, shops & laundrette.
- The Apartment is brand-new,very modern, luxurious,spacious, and consists of 2 bedrooms, lounge/dining room with double sleeper couch, fully equipped self-catering open-plan granite kitchen, main en-suite bathroom with bathtub, second en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, pleasant scenic front and wrap-around balconies, and two reserved under-cover parking bays, and storeroom.
- Address : Apartment 503, Dockside, 31 Mechau Street, (between Buitengracht & Chiappini cross streets), New De Waterkant, Cape Town.
- Erf No. : 742
- Floor Area : Apartment 105m2 + balconies 12m2 + storeroom 5m2
- Sectional Scheme No : SS 65/2007
- Section No : 503, + 2 parking bays P60+P61, + storeroom S8
- Municipal Rates : R 1432 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2018
- Levies : R 2402 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2018
- Maintenance Reserve Levy : R 506 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2018
- Municipal Valuation : R 2590000 as at 1 May 2018 for apartment + 2 parking bays, + storeroom
- Google Earth Co-ordinates : 33o54?59.58o South & 18o25?14.94o East.