|[ ref#   140 ] |
Three Anchor Bay/Sea Point , Cape Town : Vicmor Court Beachfront Proximity Sea-Facing 2-Bedroom Apartment
Asking Price R 2 390 000
The Vicmor Court Apartment in vibrant central Sea Point (Three Anchor Bay section) (1km to 3km from Cape Town & the V&A Waterfront & the 2010 World Cup Soccer Stadium) is 4 storeys high, northwest-facing corner unit, with 360 degree magnificent panoramic sea & mountain views, next to shops, restaurants & Woolworths Food, and one block (2-minute walk) from the beach/ promenade/playpark/ jogging track, 2km from CT’s biggest swimming pool complex on beachfront, and the building has a lift, security and intercom system.
- The Apartment is pleasant, spacious, has Internet/Wi-Fi, and consists of 2 bedrooms, lounge/dining room, open-plan granite kitchen, bathroom with bathtub & handheld shower, and magnificent wrap-around scenic front balcony and reserved rented parking bay. The bedrooms and the lounge have wooden floor.
- Address : Apartment 35, Vicmor Court Building, 14 Main Rd (on corner with Fort Road), Three Anchor Bay, Cape Town.
- Erf : 1034
- Floor Area : Apartment 84m2 + balcony 22m2
- Sectional Scheme No : SS 13/1981
- Section No : 32, + 1 rented parking bay
- Municipal Rates : R 1410 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 September 2021
- Levies : R 1360 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 September 2021
- Maintenance Reserve Levy : R 321 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 September 2021
- Parking bay rent R 250 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 September 2021
- Municipal Valuation : R 2840000 as at 1 September 2021
- Google Earth Co-ordinates : 33°54’31.00° South (-33.908610) & 18°23’47.56° East (18.396544).
|Agent: Vassi ..
||Cell:   ||+27 (0)82 490 3265
||Tel: ||+27 (0)21 434 8781