|[ ref#   140 ] |
Three Anchor Bay/Sea Point , Cape Town : Vicmor Court Beachfront Proximity Sea-Facing 2-Bedroom Apartment
Asking Price R 3 890 000
The Vicmor Court Apartment in vibrant central Sea Point (Three Anchor Bay section) (1km to 3km from Cape Town & the V&A Waterfront & the 2010 World Cup Soccer Stadium) is 4 storeys high, northwest-facing corner unit, with 360 degree magnificent panoramic sea & mountain views, next to shops, restaurants & Woolworths Food, and one block (2-minute walk) from the beach/ promenade/playpark/ jogging track, 2km from CT’s biggest swimming pool complex on beachfront, and the building has a lift, security and intercom system.
- The Apartment is 3-Star quality (not grading), semi-modern, pleasant, spacious, self-catering, non-smoking, has Internet/Wi-Fi, TV, and consists of 2 bedrooms (1 queen-size & 2 single beds), lounge/dining room with 2 double sleeper couches (pull-out sofa beds), fully equipped self-catering open-plan granite kitchen, bathroom with bathtub & handheld shower, and magnificent wrap-around scenic front balcony and reserved parking bay. The bedrooms and the lounge have wooden floor. Furnished in uncluttered minimalist style.
- Address : Apartment 35, Vicmor Court Building, 14 Main Rd (on corner with Fort Road), Three Anchor Bay, Cape Town.
- Erf : 1034
- Floor Area : Apartment 84m2 + balcony 22m2
- Sectional Scheme No : SS 13/1981
- Section No : 32, + 1 rented parking bay
- Municipal Rates : R 658 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2018
- Levies : R 1581 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2018
- Maintenance Reserve Levy : R 373 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2018
- Municipal Valuation : R 1190000 as at 1 May 2018
- Google Earth Co-ordinates : 33°54’31.00° South (-33.908610) & 18°23’47.56° East (18.396544).