|[ ref#   141 ] |
De Waterkant, Cape Town : 501 Dockside Magnificent View Waterfront 1-Bedroom Apartment
Asking Price R 2 890 000
The glamorous new Dockside Apartments in bohemian New De Waterkant (next to Green Point) precinct on suave & trendy Cape Town City Centre’s fringe (1km from the V&A Waterfront & the 2010 World Cup Soccer Stadium) are 6 storeys high, in boutique design building, with fantastic panoramic views of Table Mountain, city skyline, Table Bay Harbour & sea views, in a prime upmarket area, next to Fireman’s Arms Pub historic heritage building and surrounded by other upmarket residential developments.
- The in-house facilities include a reception, state-of-the-art 24-hr security & 24-hr concierge, CCTV, audio intercom, gym, indoor swimming pool, & lifts.
- The Apartment is modern, very pleasant, spacious, and consists of 1 carpeted bedroom, tiled lounge/dining room, open-plan granite kitchen, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, pleasant scenic front balcony, and reserved under-cover parking bay.
- Address : Apartment 501, Dockside, 31 Mechau Street, (between Buitengracht & Chiappini cross streets), New De Waterkant, Cape Town.
- Erf No. : 742
- Floor Area : Apartment 66m2 + balcony 4m2
- Sectional Scheme No : SS 65/2007
- Section No : 501, + 1 parking bay P56
- Municipal Rates : R 1200 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2021
- Levies : R 1620 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2021
- Maintenance Reserve Levy : R 280 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 May 2021
- Municipal Valuation : R 2600000 as at 1 May 2021 for apartment + 1 parking bay
- Google Earth Co-ordinates : 33o54?59.58o South & 18o25?14.94o East.