|[ ref#   142 ] |
Sea Point, Cape Town : Glenlodge Sea-Facing 2 - Bedroom Apartment
BEACHFRONT PROXIMITY, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS, GARDEN,
FREE WI-FI, M-NET & DSTV; 2KM-4KM TO V&A, CTICC, STADIUM & TABLE MOUNTAIN
Asking Price R 5 590 000
The ever-popular Glenlodge Apartment in sought-after & upcoming central upper Sea Point (2km to 4km from Cape Town & the V&A Waterfront & the 2010 World Cup Soccer Stadium) is 6 storeys high on the top floor, north-facing, with 360 degree magnificent panoramic sea & mountain views, in a tranquil upmarket area on the hillside next to Fresnaye, a 7-minute walk to the beach, a 12-minute walk to CT’s biggest modern swimming pool complex on beachfront and a 4-minute walk to shops & restaurants, and the building has a security and intercom system and large garden.
- The Apartment is pleasant, quiet, spacious, with ceiling fans in all rooms, and consists of reception, 2 carpeted bedrooms, lounge/dining room (wooden floor), has open-plan kitchen, bathroom with bathtub & walk-in shower, and magnificent 15-metre long back and front balconies and lock-up garage.
- (No escalator/lift. 3 Floors up to Apartment or 1 floor down to garage)
- Address : Apartment 401, Glenlodge Building, 214A High Level Rd, (on seaward side, between Holmfirth & The Glen crossroads, near Fresnaye), Sea Point, Cape Town.
- Erf No. : 1297
- Floor Area: Apmt 102m2 + balcony 20m2 + lock-up garage 25m2
- Sectional Scheme No : SS 72/1991
- Section No : 19, + lock-up garage Section No 6
- Municipal Rates : R 1710 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 Sept 2021
- Levies : R 2810 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 Sept 2021
- Maintenance Reserve Levy : R 530 p.m. incl. vat as at 1 Sept 2021
- Municipal Valuation : R 3 355 000 as at 1 Sept 2021 for apartment + lock-up garage
- Google Earth Co-ordinates : 33°55’01.83° South (-33.917410) & 18°23’29.32° East (18.391596).